Karen Is A Sensation At Her First West Village Hallowe'en Parade Because Duh
And other new episode blurbs for the first season of Will & Grace.
- Karen's Original Voice, Will's Original Ape Drape, And Grace's Shortie Wedding Gown Make The Series Premiere Strange And Unsettling!
- Newly Single Grace Goes Through With A Move To Brooklyn -- Brooklyn Heights, From The Look Of It, Which Will Seems To Think Is Brownsville Or Something -- Before Coming To Her Senses And Moving In With Him
- Is It Really Time For Just Jack To Make Its Début, Already?!
- Karen Is A Sensation At Her First West Village Hallowe'en Parade Because Duh
- Grace Gets Insecure That She's Not The Most Important Person In Will's Life, Part 1 Of 879
- While Jack's Massages Send Karen Into Orgasmic Rapture With His Massages, Grace Betrays The Sisterhood By Getting A Deal On Her Studio By Crying At The Seller
- "Can I Bite Your Snoots With Love?"
- Will And Grace's Addiction To Eavesdropping Through The Vent On Their Scandalous Downstairs Neighbours Makes Jack Write A Mean Play About Them And Cast The World's Best Debra Messing Impersonator
- Will Joins The Fraternity Of Sitcom Characters Who Never Ever Have Good Birthdays, And Jack Picks Up Rudy Galindo
- Grace's Mom Thinks Will Should Marry Grace, And When He Says He Wouldn't Even If He Were Straight, Grace Gets Insecure That She's Not The Most Important Person In Will's Life, Part 2 Of 879
- Will's Estranged Brother Is Roger Sterling And Grace Totally Bones Him
- Grace Dumps Roger Sterling For Will's Sake Even Though She Really Likes Him And Will Lets It Happen Because He's Insecure That He's Not The Most Important Person In Grace's Life, Part 1 Of 630
- Grace And Will Are Apparently Dating The Same Dude And Jack's Gaydar Is Foiled By Said Dude's Bathroom Vanity Fair
- After Embarrassing Will By Queening Out All Over His Straight Gym, Jack Tells Will, "I'd Rather Be A Fag Than Afraid," And Then Eleven Years Later Sean Hayes Comes Out
- Grace Is So Competitive That She Ruins Everyone's Good Time At Game Night And If You Think I Can Relate, Then You Know Me At All
- Will And Grace Decide That Jack's Green-Card Marriage To Rosario Is The Perfect Place To Have A Screaming Fight About Grace Getting Back Together With Danny (Because Will Is Insecure That He's Not The Most Important Person In Grace's Life, Part 2 Of 630) And Then Realize They Shouldn't Live Together Anymore, But Don't Worry, It Won't Stick