Your Mother, As A Sex Toy
- You like it? I'll teach you a thing or two.
- You're my TV boyfriend.
- For this Flash Challenge, we're out in the middle of nowhere, and I think we're here to bury a body.
- Can I sit by Tylor, so I can just hug him a little bit, because I'm scared.
- If she has one really long leg and a gimpy leg, Hannah's definitely gonna call me out on it.
- Is there a T here? 'Cause aesthetically these words don't look good.
- There goes my fuckin' paper towel.
- Mine's still faceless.
- As I look around I'm seeing full bodies everywhere.
- That's a horrible way to paint your mother, as a sex toy.
- After all the painting challenges I'm just still not there.
- There's a Banksy-esque thing going on.
- I'm hoping for awesome.
- All our skins are female this week, and I'm like, yay-uh, girl frickin' power!
- Hottie alert.
- I haven't really told anyone up until now, but hey, Mom and Dad: I'm gay.
- She is a blank canvas. All the real estate is for sale.
- I definitely need it to be sexual in nature.
- She's gonna love me for the rest of her life. …As a friend.
- And the cupcake made out of a brain?
- This is my seductive succubus.
- Two things: the proportions on this arm suck.
- I'll stab you with my sword, and I'm a mermaid!
- You're making a life decision on TV. That's gotta be, like, hard.
- Hi, Pete. Hi.
- I just gotta lay that shit in there, no breaks, nothin'.
- I cannot stress that enough: I don't do the style.
- Dude, you guys are killing me. You got five hours.
- I'm hoping it's all in the lines.
- My one big concern is that hand is just a monster's hand.
- It's sweet. It's cute. It's whatever.
- I can totally see where you're coming from; really don't care.
- Sad day.
- It always is.
- You guys are here now, and some of you claim to be great tattooers. Here's an idea: let's see 'em.
- Sucks. I lost my boo.
No one has voted for this episode yet.
Be the first to vote!
What did you think?
What did you think?